Monday, June 13, 2016

To The Woman I Never Met..

Hi, I know i will never get to meet you or get to know exactly how amazing of a woman or mother
you were but i can see it in your son's eyes. I can see how amazing you were by the light and sorrow in his eyes when he talks about you. I can see how important you were by the tears that well in his eyes when he talks about you. i know you gave him many memories and many laughs in his life. I am writing you today on your anniversary to say Thank you. Thank you for raising the most amazing man i have ever met in my entire life. Thank you for letting him make mistakes along the way and supporting him threw it all because it has made him a strong man and helped him push threw all the hurt and pain he's endured before and after you have been gone. I want to let you know that i hope i can make you proud and be the woman that your son deserves in his life. I hope you are smiling down on both Tim and your daughters and you grandchildren with a smile bright and pure enough to light the sky for them on their dark days. I Love your son with all my heart and I hope your looking down on our lives with pride and acceptance. All My Love and thoughts on this day..thank you for being the amazing woman you were and raising your Prince to become my king. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment