Monday, September 19, 2016

I cant compete with her..

Did you know I am not her..
I wont have perfect hair like her..
I don't have some fancy fucking accent like her..
I don't have stories of my childhood in a different country like her..
I didn't grow up with a "normal' life like her..
I will never carry your child like she did..
I will never be your first love..
I will Never be her..
I am just me..
I am the girl who grew up with an abnormal childhood..
I didn't have my parents by my side..
I was beaten and broken before i even knew what that ment..
I will always have trust issues not with just you but with everyone in my life..
I will always be "different"..
I will always be "difficult"..
Outspoken..
Opinionated..
I will always have no filter..
I will always speak my mind..
I will NEVER be sorry for being me..
I am a TRUE friend..
I am Honest to a Fault..
I Love Harder and Longer then most..
If that's not good enough for you..
Then you don't deserve me anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment