WELCOME!!
My name is Stephanie. Everyone usually calls me Steph. I am the crazy mother of Soon to be seven children. Yes, Seven. haha. Life isn't "Normal" by any means. It's sure as heck ain't easy either. My Children are Quintan who will be 11 in Feb. He is a very smartyet typical boy for 11, My Son Miles James who is Autistic and also suffers from Tourettes Syndrome But even still is a high functioning 9yr old boy, Leland who is my Sport playing,Loves to cook, LiL ladies man. Everyone loves his out going personality. Then their is Logan Lee. He is a spunky,spirited 6 yr old boy with a personality to please and be loved by all. He too is a social bug like his big brother leland. Everyone loves him and his caring side. He is always willing to help and be a good friend to anyone who needs one. And then there is my one and only princess Meyah(Me-ya) She is 4 and she is so much personality and so social she will gladly and openly talk to anyone.. old,young,big,small, It doesnt matter to her. She Loves Everyone. She is my twin threw and threw. Looks,personality and everything. Only thing she got from her Father is she is the sloppiest sleeper in the entire universe i'm sure of it lol and for now Last but not least. My sweet lil mama'z boy Colten. He is My everything and I am his. Mama is Coltie's security blanket. He and I went threw so much together. His father was not involved for his pregnancy or labor is was just Colten and I. As has been the same with our newest boy to be Connor. I am 32 weeks pregnant with another Boy. The kids and I have decided on the name Connor. Normally I would want input from their dad but he and I dont get along anymore. I didnt exspect Colten or Connor as Logan,Meyah,Colten and Connor's dad Ryan and I havent seen eye to eye since before meyah was born. He and I dont have a good relationship like Quintan,Miles and Leland's Dad Chris have. Chris and I were together for 8yrs and he was my bestfriend for many years before that as well. Things didnt work and he recently married a young girl named Carissa whom is alot like myself at her age and we get along fantastically even thought we did have a ruff start, I do however consider her a friend now and A very large part of the other half of my kids parents cuz when chris and I dont agree she usually does end up agreeing with me on most things due to we are alot alike lol As for Ryan and I..Yea well, we dont see eye to eye on ANYTHING. He is very very different from who he was when we got together. I dont like who he is and nothing about him appeals to me anymore. He isnt a good person at this point in his life and its sad cuz he WAS one of the best guys i knew but he let shit change who he was..so much so that i cant stand to even be near him let alone actually have a civil conversation with him. He isnt involved with his children the way he should be, where chris is and always will be heavily involved. I am and always will be grateful to chris for his dedication to our boys and even though we are very different in our parenting he is still 100% always there when i need him, and not only for our boy but he's a good friend and still a stable support for myself as well. He knows i am a great mom with very lil support in my and the kids day to day lives. He's never treated my other kids differently really and they do love talking to him and jumping on him and things. Our family isnt normal and our lives arent easy but we really wouldnt change things much. Its a Crazy Life But Its Our Life!!
Come in and Meet Our Family!!












































No comments:
Post a Comment