Is it just me or are their way to many woman who just have babies just to claim being a mother. As a mother of Seven children it literally makes me sick to my stomach to see or know a mother who just cant do her job or Hasnt. I grew up in foster care with Foster parents. Always living with someone elses mom and dad and not my own. Its probably the reason i have a very low tolerance to ignorance when it comes to parenting. Dont get me wrong i am not the perfect parent; Heaven knows i had no one teaching me how to be a mother.. BUT.. i put all seven of my kids before myself and i will ALWAYS be their mother and NO i do NOT agree with those stupid parents who seem to think that just because their children grow up that their job is 'Done' well i didnt know that being a parent had a quiting time. I was always under the impression that parenting was a life time thing but apparently i seem to be the only person that i know that still believes that. I plan to be not only an active grandparent but i will be an active mother till the day I die and even then if i can stick around and keep an eye on my kids and grandkids after i am gone i would. I know far to many shady two faced mothers who dont know how to act like a proper mother. These ladies are turning on their kids, putting themselves first, not protecting their kids, not caring for them like they deserve. Lets face it anyone in my generation is fighting against a genetic default called lousy parenting. Our parents were raised in a time where raising your kids to be proactive people in society wasn't the top priority so unless you were smart enough to acknowledge that this was happening and change the road you were on on your own then you are most likely a product of your surroundings and thankfully i was forced to grow up way faster then i should have been forced to but thanks to that it made me well aware of my families genetic faults and patterns that even at 6 yrs old when my FACS worker asked me what i wanted to be i told her ' I want to be a mother, so that i can stop the pattern of children in my family taken by facs." she really didnt know how to respond considering it wasnt a typical answer anyone would get from a six year old little girl. I plan to one day write my life story but i am afraid i will have to put into fantacy due to no one ever believing that one person could possibly go threw everything i have and still come out semi sane and able to funtion as stable and a rock hard fondation for seven children. I dont like Fake People and I HATE FAKE MOTHERS EVEN MORE..
No comments:
Post a Comment