Sunday, January 4, 2015

30 Day Count Down!!

So Today Marks 30 days till we go from Mama of Six Kids to Mama of Lucky #7 (And YES this is it lol ) I am grateful that God gave me the strength to endure labor and delivery of Seven Healthy and happy children and not only that but gave me the ability to be happy and humble about having all these kids. I am so grateful that i get to be that one Mother that is Different. I am not everyone else. I believe i was built differently with a mind set that i have so that i can endure not only the children but also the hardships that i have dealt with over my 30yrs. I am very grateful and a little leery on Gods choice to put it all on my shoulders but i trust that there is a reason for it all. Have a blessed day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment